Friday, September 2, 2011

Questions

I'm still alone
Even with you right here
So frigid and unfeeling
I just want to feel that you want me here
But you seem distant and I am and lost
My eyes are caught on your blank expression
Wondering what you are thinking about
Leaving me with questions
Do you wish you could escape or run
Do you love me or even care if i am here or not
Are you thinking of someone else...
Even when I am caught up under you
I feel like you are looking somewhere else
When we are tangled together I am thinking of her
Was she better than me
How was her body different
What did she do that made you want to be with her
Why was I not enough for you
It can't be that I didn't give you my body
I think I like it more than you do
I think of her touching you and it makes my blood freeze
I feel sick and used
Are you really mine now
Do I have to share you with someone else
I am tired of seeing her face when we are together
I'm tired of wondering if you see it too

No comments:

Post a Comment